Shrüm - All-In-One Mushroom Grow Bag
Update as of December 2022:
All orders will receive our new Version 1.5 grow bag, which includes:
– a 50% thicker bag (significantly more robust now)
– an extra filter strip (more safe fresh air for your mushrooms to breathe)
– even more refined blend of substrate inside (giving your mushrooms more bio-available nutrients)
These new improvements are critical to delivering the solid superior product of our vision.
The game has changed.
Growing shrooms is now radically simple.
Make no mistake… this is a turning point.
No tubs. No tents. No dedicated grow clean space.
No mycology experience needed.
Mycology is hard and unforgiving. The challenge of growing mushrooms is the extreme sterility game.
Sterility is warfare against a microscopic enemy you can’t see.
Meet ShrümTM All-In-One Grow Bag: your fortress against bacteria and mold, with new unique filter strip technology to provide better airflow, letting your mushrooms breathe.
You shouldn’t have to waste hours studying…
Endure countless inevitable failures growing bacteria and mold…
And pull your hair out trying to sterilize grain in a pressure cooker and deal with the messy nightmare of mixing soil… all to enjoy the magical benefits that mushrooms provide.
Now anyone can grow mushrooms. It’s as simple as:
- INJECT your spores or liquid culture (not included)
- WAIT until fruits form
Waiting is the hardest part, but you get to experience the miracle of life, from mycelium to mushrooms, and watch your babies grow!
Our team at Advanced Mycology has done all the hard work to make this the easiest way to grow your own shrooms.
Each retail box includes:
- Shrüm All-In-One Grow Bag (vacuum sealed to keep fresh)
- Detailed illustrated Instruction Booklet
- Inoculation Data Label
- Alcohol Wipe
- Mylar Storage Bag with Dry Pack to store your dried mushrooms
Our proprietary substrate blend is optimized for cubensis mushrooms.
Each grow bag yields roughly 1/2 oz of dry weight, depending on varietal & environmental factors. Our Instruction Booklet contains directions to help maximize yield.
To your success,
The Advanced Mycology Team